Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Katie is 3 months old

I can't believe that Katie is already 3 months old. I feel like time has just flown by (although sometimes it feels like the day will never end). She is at such a great age. She has become so much more aware and smiles all the time. She loves it when I sing to her, especially when we are outside. When she was born, I was a little worried about her size, but now it is wonderful. She is so active but still looks like a little baby. Don't get me wrong, she has grown so much (she is already close to 8 lbs), but she is still in newborn clothes. It is nice to still have a tiny baby, except when people give me a hard time for taking my "brand new baby" out in public. When I tell them that she is three months old they don't believe me :-) Her legs are so strong now. She can stand up pretty much supporting herself and just using our hands for balance. We tried to take some 3 month pictures today, but she only seemed to smile when the camera was not on...of course. In any case, here are some that I liked.

You can tell that Katie is going to be a football fan...she's already doing "the heizman"

She started crying and when I started singing to calm her down she fell asleep :-)

The way she looks up at her daddy is so sweet...she loves him so much.

I bought Miles, our black lab, a Halloween sweater today and thought that he should be in some of the pictures too. So...

No comments:

Post a Comment